…if you are not defining your tests at the acceptance level before you are writing your code you are creating waste.
- Testing in Agile Projects: Familiarity Breeds Consent http://t.co/BkkdVSUmxs
- Organisation Antipattern: Release Testing http://t.co/Jy2mYp0goA
- 5 principles on quality and testing in the Agile context – by Jason Yip http://t.co/IRdFVWvwpO
- I’ve Had It With Defects « by Developsense Blog http://t.co/DeJ3yKIMBO
- Testing Quadrants As A Communication Tool | by Flow of Testing http://bit.ly/1j7Gig7
I don’t claim these articles to be the best on this subject, but I have enjoyed reading them and they have made my knowledge grow. I recommend you to have a look if you are interested in the subject. Happy reading!
Follow me on twitter @hlarsson for more links on a daily basis. You may also subscribe to weekly newsletter of my links. Thanks to writers of these articles and Kirill Klimov for collecting the agile quotes: http://agilequote.info/. Please follow @agilequote for more quotes.