Most of the dependencies that cross-discipline teams can’t handle can be addressed in release planning.
- Kodkreatör: “Wouldn’t you want to know what it costs?” http://t.co/035vPXQQgZ
- The Big Lie of Strategic Planning – Harvard Business Review http://t.co/MmhIKPOLBV
- Setting Expectations #estimation | by George Dinwiddie http://t.co/s1JqKP77yW
- 3 Roles That Need to be Involved in Agile Estimating with Planning Poker – by Mike Cohn http://t.co/V5pHJ5vQPC
- The Story of an Incomplete Sprint | Agile Pain Relief http://t.co/cg9TUVuxvm
I don’t claim these articles to be the best on this subject, but I have enjoyed reading them and they have made my knowledge grow. I recommend you to have a look if you are interested in the subject. Happy reading!
Follow me on twitter @hlarsson for more links on a daily basis. You may also subscribe to weekly newsletter of my links. Thanks to writers of these articles and Kirill Klimov for collecting the agile quotes: http://agilequote.info/. Please follow @agilequote for more quotes.