I advocate widening product ownership to a team.
- A Product Owner’s Syllabus | by Olga Kouzina http://t.co/RvJNU0bO5v
- Why bother? – Using an Opportunity Canvas to drive early feature discussions | Agile Product Discovery http://t.co/ljblUdLFuk
- How to build features people will want | by Lynne Cazaly http://t.co/MoFVj0XtoT
- The GO Product Roadmap | by Roman Pichler http://t.co/YIREsgN9Hj
- 12 Tips for Product Owners who want better performance from their Scrum Teams | Saat Network GmbH http://t.co/z7DmhyMiZr
I don’t claim these articles to be the best on this subject, but I have enjoyed reading them and they have made my knowledge grow. I recommend you to have a look if you are interested in the subject. Happy reading! Follow me on twitter @hlarsson for more links on a daily basis. You may also subscribe to weekly newsletter of my links. Thanks to writers of these articles and Kirill Klimov for collecting the agile quotes: http://agilequote.info/. Please follow @agilequote for more quotes.